- CoreCluster - instance of CoreCluster program with installed additions, managing resources defined by user
- User - a person, who uses CoreCluster
- CoreUI - web page, which allows user to manage resources through web browser
- API - set of functions shared by CoreCluster to manage
- Resource - any kind of data stored by User in CoreCluster, especially disk images, authorization keys,
scripts and virtual machines
- CoreCluster resource - resource shared by CoreCluster, including storage space, memory, virtual processors and
- Provider - a person or company sharing API and/or CoreUI and/or administrating CoreCluster installation
- Demo installation - CoreCluster demonstration installation available at demo.cloudover.io
- Credentials - a pair of login and password or API token used to authenticate User in CoreCluster or CoreUI
CoreUI stores private information related to user, especially login, password, password hash and authentication
tokens in small files, called cookies in User's web browser. Information provided during registration are stored
in CoreCluster. All User's information stored could be modified by User through API
functions or CoreUI.
CoreUI may use third party cookies, tracking mechanisms and other tools, like Google Analytics or Smart pixels to
monitor CoreUI and API usage.
By using CoreCluster, Hybrido and/or CoreUI user agrees to store its Resources in CoreCluster installation
and to manage them through API or CoreUI. User takes full responsibility to data stored in CoreCluster. User agrees
to take full liability for right violations made through own account. User obligated to use strong password, including
mixed lower and upper case letters, numbers and special characters, not shorter than 10 characters. User will not share
own Credentials to any third parties.
Provider will do everything in his power to keep User's Resources private and protect it, but doesn't take
responsibility of potential data leaks or injuries taken by user due to data lost or leaks. Above statement is not
respected in public Demo installations.
Using CoreCluster resources
User will use resources shared by CoreCluster without harming any other Users or making acts prohibited by Law. User
takes note, that CoreCluster might be used by other uses and CoreCluster resources are user by other Users too.
Especially user will use CoreCluster resources without affecting usage of CoreCluster resources by other
< Go back
Author: Maciej Nabozny
Published: July 19, 2016, 8:43 p.m.