You can find CoreCluster sources at Github repositories:
< Go back
Author: Maciej Nabozny
Published: Jan. 12, 2017, 9:03 a.m.
- corecluster - CoreCluster management. It includes basic agents, database model and API for the core functionality. This is part which is responsible to allocate resources across whole cluster
- corenode - Node installation package. It includes dependencies for virtualization tools and necessary components on each node
- corenetwork - Common package installed on both: nodes and management. It contains common tools, like logging, config api and drivers.
- coretalk - CloudInit support for CoreCluster
- coredhcp - Extension with DHCP support for CoreCluster
- corevpn - Extension with OpenVPN support for isolated networs
- raspberry - Tools necessary to build CoreCluster cloud on Raspberry PI